Today we are releasing 1.8.0 GA with a few bug fixes. Below is a summary of this release.
- ToolTip was not working properly when chart size was higher than the container size.
- Index Labels were being shown for dataPoints which were outside the plotArea.
- ToolTip was not showing up when dataPoints were clipped in case of column and bar charts.
- Axis range was not getting calculated properly when stackedArea100 was combined with other chart-types.
- Axis range was not getting calculated properly when any dataPoint’s y value was undefined in all stacked100 charts.
- In all stacked charts, first few dataSeries were not displayed when includeZero was set to false.
Change in Behavior
DateTime Format style of x/y values in toolTip was dependant on valueFormatString of axisX. Now it requires you to set xValueFormatString/yValueFormatString in order to customize x/y values.
Highlight of Version 1.8.0
Below are some of the new features that come as part of v1.8.0
- Vertical Zooming by using zoomType: (“x” | “y” | “xy”)
- Zooming & Panning programmatically using viewportMinimum & viewportMaximum
- rangeChanging & rangeChanged events to notify change in range while panning/zooming (using mouse or touch). Using this event along with viewportMinimum & viewportMaximum you’ll be able to sync range of multiple charts as shown in this example.
- Controlling Doughnut/Pie size using radius and innerRadius
Using rangeChanging/rangeChanged events along with viewportMinimum & viewportMaximum you’ll be able to sync range of multiple charts as shown in below examples.