Today we are releasing 1.5.6 GA with several bug fixes. Below is a summary of this release.
- indexLabelWrap was not working at the dataPoint level
- Click event was firing after zooming
- Updating exportEnabled & exportFileName dynamically was not possible.
We also want to summarize some of the important features that we released in last couple of versions. In case you haven’t seen them yet, do check out.
- Charting Plugin for jQuery
- Export Chart as Image feature – jpg & png
- Now you can pass DOM element as constructor parameter instead of ID