Today we are releasing v2.0 Beta 2 with some new features, improvements and bug fixes. Below is a summary of this release.
New Features & Enhancements
- Apart from number, padding in title now supports object as well. This object can have separate top, bottom, left and right paddings.
- fallingColor is introduced in candlestick chart.
- Crosshair labels are improved to avoid clipping towards the extremes of the chart.
- Improved auto-calculated spacing and range in scaleBreaks.
Change in Behaviour
- Labels are removed from scaleBreaks as they were rendered very close to axis labels. This was reducing the readability of the chart. Instead, crosshair can be used to check scale-break range.
- label property of crosshair in axisX was not working.
- When labelFormatter was used, crosshair label was not rendered for value 0.
- Axis scale break was throwing error in some cases of date-time axis.
- In some cases, secondary axisX labels were overlapping plotArea.
- Chart bounds were not updated after resize of chart.
- Zooming and Panning were not working properly in IE8.
- Chart was throwing error when combined with other libraries that modify Array.prototype.
- Auto-calculated whisker length of Error chart was not proper when linked with Range charts.
Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback.