From version 1.2 onwards you’ll be able to localize your charts based on the language, number formatting style, etc. One important feature is that you can now specify the decimalSeparator & digitGroupSeparator (also called as thousand separator). Below is the summary of this release with relevant links.
- Legend was too close to the border of chart in few cases
- In case of Pie/Doughnut, if shared property of toolTip was set to true, it would throw exception on mouse over.
- Background Color was not getting set properly in Pie Chart
- Pie Chart explode on click was not working if the last dataPoint’s y value was 0.
- Default valueFormatString for milliseconds was ‘f’ while it should have been be ‘fff’
- While dragging, click event used to fire if the mouse button was relesed over a dataPoint/dataSeries.
- In some cases Grids at the end were getting partially getting clipped.