Today we are releasing 22.214.171.124 GA with a new feature and few bug fixes. Below is a summary of the release.
- destroy method has been added which allows you to clear the memory allocated for charts in the browser.
- indexLabels were not positioned correctly in stackedArea100 charts.
- In case of multiple x-axes, first axis length was slightly bigger than the others.
- Texts like title, indexLabel, label, etc. in chart were still visible, when fontSize was set to zero.
- When combining single y value chart with another chart containing array of y values, the content of toolTip was not proper.
- markerColor highlighting was not proper when color / markerColor was set for the last dataPoint.
- Chart was throwing error when indexLabelBackgroundColor was set along with animationEnabled set to true.
- In few cases where null values were used in dataPoints, the viewport calculation was not proper.
Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback.