CanvasJS 1.8.0 Beta 5 released with some major bug fixes
Here is CanvasJS 1.8.0 Beta 5 with some major bug fixes. If you are testing with beta 4, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. Below is a summary of this release.
- Setting indexLabelLineThickness to 0 was not removing the index line.
- margin property was not getting applied to axisY2
- dataPoint color was not being applied to toolTip entries – regression bug.
- StripLine, Axis and Grid’s dashStyle was getting applied to border of candlestick chart
- Images were not getting exported to JPG format properly on MacOS and Ubuntu
- Click event was getting fired outside the plotArea if any column is clipped by plotArea
- DataPoints in scatter and bubble charts were being placed at wrong location if dataPoints didn’t have x value defined.
Do check out the current version and let us know your feedback. In case you find any bugs, please report it in our forum.