Today we are releasing 1.8.5 Beta 1 with new features and several bug fixes. Below is a summary of this release.
New Features & Enhancement
- Axis reverse property has been introduced which will reverse the axis.
- Auto-labeling is improved to handle labels with longer word length such that they won’t split in-between in case of wrapping.
- Only one Stripline was being rendered when multiple striplines were present and showOnTop was set to true.
- Credit Link was not being positioned properly if the chart’s height was changed dynamically.
- axisY was getting separated from plotArea in few cases of chart width.
- Axis labels of long word length were getting split in-between in case of wrapping.
- For stacked area charts, toolTip was not showing at right position.
- Interlaced color was not appearing in last interval of viewport.
Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback