Home Forums Chart Support Multi Date in a chart line

Multi Date in a chart line

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi,

Is it possible to display two parallel curves in the same chart (line) each with its own period (eg line 1 shows the data for week 1 and line 2 shows the data for the week 2). When i try i have one line on the left side and another on the right side (and not parallel).

And, is-it can to display a vertical line in the chart When a mouse over a date in the AxisX?

Regards

Frederic,

Because the axis is DateTime type, values just run linearly and hence having two dataPoints with different date/time/value is not possible.

I can suggest you a way of emulating it though.

1. Use label to set same values (monday, tuesday, etc) for both the series so that they get drawn one on top of the other. Don’t set x values.
    2. Set toolTipContent for individual dataPoints – as required

And, is-it can to display a vertical line in the chart When a mouse over a date in the AxisX?

If you meant a vertical crosshair, it is not possible yet. Its planned for v1.5

Sunil Urs

@fredericg,

[update]

We have just released v2.0 GA with crosshair, 5 new chart types & several other features. Please refer the release blog for more information & let us know your feedback.

We have just released v2.0 Beta 1 with crosshair, axis scale-breaks, new chart-types, and new themes. Please refer to the release blog for more information. Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback.
    ___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.