Home Forums Chart Support Index Labels in rangeBar Chart

Index Labels in rangeBar Chart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi guys,

I easily emulated a funnel chart with a rangeBar chart: http://jsfiddle.net/cristiscu/uhnLvctf/2/

If it is not too much, I’d have two questions:

1. How can I show one single index label value for each bar?
    2. How can I position the single index label in the middle of each bar?

Much appreciate it,
    Cristian

Cristi,

Funnel chart is in our road-map and will be released as part of our next version 2.0. It is still in implementation phase.
    Please contact us over email in a week or two and we can give you an internal build.

For now, you can use this work-around to show labels in the middle of each bar.

—-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

This is great news, Bivek, thanks a lot!

And truly a great hack for the labels (with stripLines! :))

It’s great to see how you can emulate other types of charts in different flexible ways.

All the best,
    Cristian

@cristiscu,

[update]

We have just released v2.0 GA with axis scale-breaks, crosshair, 5 new chart types & several other features. Please refer the release blog for more information & let us know your feedback.

We have just released v2.0 Beta 1 with axis scale-breaks, new chart-types, crosshair, and new themes. Please refer to the release blog for more information. Do download the latest version from our download page and let us know your feedback.
    ___
    Suyash Singh
    Team CanvasJS

Thanks Suyash,

I already got the newsletter notification (I am subscribed to everything you have – I hope :)) and these are some truly great achievements, congrats! Five new chart types (Funnel, Pyramid, Error, Waterfall and Box & Whisker), crosshairs and other new features. Truly impressive!

Cristian

PS: I think I’ll launch my website (in beta mode, but I’ll spread the word) in about two weeks. 3-4 days for now I’ll notify the chart vendors and I’ll spend about 10 days with your feedback, guys, to make your product(s) look really good.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Cristi S.. Reason: added PS
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Cristi S..
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.