Home Forums Chart Support Wrong tooltip display

Wrong tooltip display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

In below snippet I have two data serieses in my json. First with name: ACSIDEVI and second AVL_INDEP_TIME. I have provided a shared tooltip. My first data series has some null datapoints values. When I hover for tooltip. It shows wrong coordinate values for my first data series.
    In my snippet, for data series ACSIDEVI(-) it is showing Y coordinate value of second data series. If data is null then can we skip that data series from tooltip list in order to solve this.
    For eg in my case tooltip should look like: AVL_INDEP_TIME(Unknown):42108.69891052081 not like: ACSIDEVI(-): 42108.69891052081.

Refer following snippet
    http://jsfiddle.net/273Lqh3g/74/

@jshantaram,

This seems to be a duplicate of an existing thread. Please take a look at this thread for more information.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Priyanka,

It is not duplicate issue,actually answers we got was not appropriate.

I understand that showing tooltip for null is not available as of now but atleast it should not show wrong tooltips.
    Our problem is our data series one is having null and data series 2 is having data.
    whenever we see data series 2’s tooltip it shows data series 1’s name and this is an issue.

So provide solution for this problem.

@jshantaram,

In the jsfiddle you have shared, the tooltip is showing wrong information due to the way you are formatting the content in the contentFormatter method.

Instead, I would suggest you to use toolTipContent at dataSeries level to achieve the same. Please take a look at this updated jsfiddle.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.