Home Forums Report Bugs CanvasJS Tooltip

CanvasJS Tooltip

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

leo

Hi Canvas JS Team,

http://jsfiddle.net/273Lqh3g/74/

In above snippet I have two channels in my json. First with name: ACSIDEVI and second AVL_INDEP_TIME. I have provided a shared tooltip. My first channel has some null datapoints values. When I hover for tooltip. It shows wrong coordinate values for my first channel and my second channel is not getting displayed in that tooltip.

Thanks

leo,

Tooltip will not be shown for the dataPoints with null values, even if shared property is set to true, as of now.

Instead you can set y values to zero and show toolTip content as null. Please take a look at this jsfiddle.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

leo

Thanks Priyanka

leo

Hi Priyanka,

If data is null then can we skip that channel from tooltip list in order to solve this. Because if data is large then its not feasible to set y value to zero.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by leo.

leo

Please reply.

leo,

Tooltips will not be shown for the dataPoints with null values. In case of shared tooltips, the dataPoints with null values will not be considered for content. There is no need of handling it externally.
    The jsfiddle you had provided should solve the requirement.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

leo

Hi Priyanka,

In my snippet, for channel ACSIDEVI(-) it is showing Y coordinate value of second channel. If data is null then can we skip that channel from tooltip list in order to solve this.

For eg in my case tooltip should look like: AVL_INDEP_TIME(Unknown):42108.69891052081 not like: ACSIDEVI(-): 42108.69891052081.

@leo,

It is not possible to show toolTip for the dataPoints with null values as of now.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

leo

Hi Priyanka,

This is our usecase. We do have licence of Canvas JS, is there any other way to report such issue on mail to Canvas JS platform? Please let us know.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by leo.

@leo,

Email Based Support is available in Priority Support licenses with turnaround time of 24 hours. One of our team member will get in touch with you soon over mail.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.