Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Word Wrap on Labels

Word Wrap on Labels

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

I have labels like Total Adjusted Income For Non Partisan Deals.
    When I have a long label like this it is difficult to make the label appear well.
    I could reduce the label size, but that makes the label appear too small to read.
    It would be helpful if the label wrapped when there is not enough space left.

I’ve been considering this feature but don’t have a timeline yet. For now you can use labelAngle in such cases.

The project I am using this library for is going to be used as digital marketing material. It’s important that the charts looks as elegant as possible. We are still in the process of evaluating this library before purchasing a license. This is the only major feature that is missing for us to go ahead with purchasing. We would greatly appreciate it if you could accelerate the timeframe for this feature.

I’ll look into this today. If it can be done quickly I’ll implement it right away.

Any update on this?

I’ve this feature partially implemented as of now. You’ll be able to see this feature within a week or so… :-)

Any update on this? My client has been waiting for this feature.

It has been implemented and will be coming in the next release.

I’ve created a fiddle with the latest build in which you can see this working.

When will the next release be?

Today! I’ve just release v 1.3 beta and here is the release blog. You can expect it to go GA in a week or two.

Thanks for all the support.. :-)

Sunil Urs

Shoot, I used the wrong verbiage when I originally made this request. We are having some issues with word wrap on labels but we are able to work around them. Our real issue is with IndexLabels, specifically on Doughnut and Pie charts. I forked your Fiddle and created an example that shows our dilemma. Around 20/100 charts that we have on our site are being effected by this. Decreasing the don’t size can only help so much.

http://jsfiddle.net/MwzMv/1/

I agree on this one… Will try fixing the issue soon. Can give you a timeline by Monday/Tuesday probably.

Hello. Any update on this?

Working on a new pie labelling algorithm which would include wrapping. Hoping to complete by the end of the week.

Seems like it’ll take couple of days more to finish. Will ping you back once its done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.