Home Forums Chart Support Using StackedArea100 % chart not covering full background

Using StackedArea100 % chart not covering full background

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Hello,
    I m using canvasjs stacked area 100% chart in my desktop application.
    I am loading chart on an html window in my app.
    but the chart is showing white margins on two sides of the chart.
    Chart is not covering the whole canvas area.
    from debugging the code I found that the plotarea is not covering the full chart area.
    Can anyone pls help.

Akshada,

We can surely help you with this. Can you please create a jsfiddle which reproduces the issue so that we can understand it better?

Sunil Urs

Thanks for the quick reply.

Pls find the link below:
    http://jsfiddle.net/akshada/3frqdveg/3/

Akshada,

With the help of jQuery you can achieve this. Please check this updated jsfiddle.

User control over padding to the chart is in our roadmap.

And do keep an eye on our blog as we will be releasing multiple axis support in coming days.

Vishwas R

Thanks for the reply. but its not working in my case.. doing some more analysis.
    Can u pls let me know how can we get/access the PlotArea through css file ? also can we make the PlotArea of the chart cover the whole canvas?

Akshada,

Sorry, as of now its not possible to access plotArea through css or to make plotArea cover the whole canvas. But giving user control over the padding to the entire chart/canvas is in our roadmap.

Hello,
    I’m facing a similar issue with a line chart. Because the plot area does not cover the entire area of the canvas element with class canvasjs-chart-canvas, the last two data points in a data set of 1000 are not hoverable/visible. This is compromising our product’s precision. Since I have access to the source code, can you guys atleast guide me on where to set the plot area to a 100% of the canvas element?

@prathamesh,

We have replied you on another post that you created for same topic. Please refer the post from here.

—-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

Hello, Good Morning.

Whether multiple axis support is enabled in canvas chart now?. Also, is that possible to display a bar from middle of X axis not from 0. Example X axis is [0,10,20, 30,40] and y axis is [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014] I want show X:10 until 20 for Y 2011. How to achieve this.
    Thanks,
    Saran

Saran,

Yes, multiple axis is available in CanvasJS. Please go through this page for more information.

To display a bar from the middle of axisX you can use Range Bar chart.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.