Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Some requests (default zoom and cursor)

Some requests (default zoom and cursor)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi, it would be very usefull to have an initial zoom level. For instance: i build a chart with many records. X-Axis is a datetime. I load 1 month of data. When i build the chart could be usefull to be able to pass start x value and end x value (in my example i could pass (now – 1 day) and now, in this way the final user sees the last day but can scroll in the past or reset zoom to one month).

Another feature that i don’t know if it is already present (from the forum it seems already present but in the documentation there is no information about it) is the cursor. A simple line on the chart that indicates which is the current selected x value. And it would be usefull set this cursor programmatically. For instance: on a grid the user can selecte a particular date and in the chart, automatically, the matching date, in the x axis, is selected.

Thank you,
    Carlo

Capedica,

We are implementing the feature which allows you to set initial zoom level in the upcoming version (1.8) which should be available in a week.

Sunil Urs

Hi,

We have just released v1.8.0 Beta which supports Syncing Multiple Chart Ranges, Vertical Zooming & Controlling Pie/Doughnut Radius. Please refer to the release blog for more information.

Sunil Urs

Fantastic!! Thank you!!
    And for the second part of the request? It would be usefull to have a cursor, a simple vertical line on the x-axis, and be able to set it programmatically (example: on a grid i select a date and automatically a cursor is displayed on the chart to select that particular value on the x-axis).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.