Home Forums Chart Support Problem Line-Chart / Chart header

Problem Line-Chart / Chart header

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello,

I have two problems which I can’t solve at the moment.

1) I have a Bar Chart with two Lines (target values and limits). My Problem here is, I can’t get the lines to start at the very beginning of the x-axis and end at the very end of the x-axis.

2) I need to be able to add HTML-Code to Headlines, will this be possible in the near future?

Example: http://daten.service-host.at/chart.png

@netengine,

1) I have a Bar Chart with two Lines (target values and limits). My Problem here is, I can’t get the lines to start at the very beginning of the x-axis and end at the very end of the x-axis.

You can use stripLines on axisY to achieve the above requirement. Please take a look at the documentation page for more information and live example.

2) I need to be able to add HTML-Code to Headlines, will this be possible in the near future?

HTML is not supported in title as of now. However, you can use unicode to show subscript as shown in this JSFiddle.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

I have two identical charts the only difference is that one chart is bigger (size). How can I assure that both y-axis are automatically identical without having to manually set the interval and maximum value?

Big Version
    Small Version

@netengine,

The interval and range of axis are calculated based on the height and width of the chart. You can use get method to fetch the interval, maximum and minimum value of the axisY from the first chart and set the same value for the second chart using set method as shown in this JSFiddle.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.