Home Forums Chart Support Print and Export Multiple charts in a page

Print and Export Multiple charts in a page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi,

I have a page with multiple charts. I want to give a print button and export button. On click of that button, all the charts in the page should get exported / printed. I don’t want to use any 3rd party library. Can you please suggest me a way on how to do this. Thanks.

P.S : I’m using Angular framework.

@msingh,

CanvasJS supports exporting chart as an image or to print it. To export multiple charts rendered within a page, you can use html2canvas as shown in this JSFiddle, which can be integrated with JavaScript frameworks like Angular, React, etc.
    Exporting Multiple Charts in a Page as PDF
    Please refer this article for more info.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

the Export to PDF button is not working for me on my local system, below are the list of javascript i include

jquery.min.js
    canvasjs.min.js
    html2canvas.js
    jspdf.debug.js

Am i missing anyone? please help

AM using jsp

@cletussolafripsgmail-com,

It seems to be working fine with a dependency on jQuery, html2canvas & jspdf libraries. Can you kindly create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you out?

Considering this as duplicate of Multiple chart Export to PDF Button not responding for me. Hence closing the same.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.