Home Forums Chart Support Multiple chart on one page

Multiple chart on one page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Hi,
    I’ve downloaded trial version of CanvasJs and I’m trying to set multiple charts on one page, but it doesn’t work. Each chart is working alone, but I get both of them, only one is displayed. Can you help me ?

I’ve tried to put the code here, but I can’t post this message with code. (“You were blocked” appears);

Jakub

Jakub,

Please take a look at this documentation page for step-to-step tutorial and an example on rendering multiple charts in a page.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,
    It started to work (there was no \ sign in closing div). Thanks.

I have another question. I’m trying to sync crosshairs on those charts without success. I think that’s because my X values are “dateTime”. Do you have example using DateTime ?

Regards
    Jakub

Jakub,

Syncing crosshair across multiple charts is not available as an inbuild feature, as of now. However, by simulating mouse-events across charts you can achieve it as shown in this JSFiddle.

If you are still facing issue, kindly create JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us so that we can look into the code / options being used, understand the scenario better and help you resolve.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,

I’ve made JSFiddle and it’s working fine. Crosshairs are in sync. zooming works fine. When I’ve copied (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+v) in my website it stopped working. Zooming works, but syncing crosshairs does not. Is there any “magic” I should put in my HTML code ?

Regards
    Jakub

Jakub,

The JSFiddle shared seems to be working fine. If you could share JSFiddle or a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing, we could understand it better to help you out!

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,
    I can send source of my project. Is there any possibility to send you private message ? I can’t post source here.

Regards
    Jakub

Jakub,

Private email based support is available only in Priority-Support License. One of our sales team-member will get in touch with you over mail soon.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

[UPDATE]
    Jakub,

We have just released v3.0 Beta-1 with this feature. Please refer to the release blog for more information. Do download the latest version from download page & let us know your feedback.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.