Home Forums Chart Support Date format on chart when zoomed

Date format on chart when zoomed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

I have a chart with a date range that can several months on my X Axis. When zooming in closely, the X Axis scales to display times (i.e. 12:00 AM, 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM). I want to display the date along with the time when they zoom in this closely. Is there a way I can display the date in addition to the time when they zoom in to the level that is displayed as time currently?

widgy,

This feature is not available yet.

__
    Anjali

Is it planned for a future release?

We have planned to implement this feature. But don’t have an exact timeline yet. Might take around 2-3 months.

Sunil Urs

Ok that sounds good. Thanks for the reply.

Hello, has this feature been implemented yet?

Any update?

Hi,

We have implemented valueFormatString and formatDate using which you can format Date-Time.

And while zooming you can change valueFormatString using rangeChanging. Here is an example.

joa

Hi there,

your example was linked by several sites and should provide what i’m looking for.
    Sadly your example ist no working, had there been any changes in the API?

cheers Joa

Joa,

The JSFiddle shared seems to be working fine. Kindly check browser console for any errors.

If you are facing any other issue with CanvasJS, kindly create JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.