Home Forums Report Bugs Click on legend is not working in Dynamic / Live Multi Serie Chart

Click on legend is not working in Dynamic / Live Multi Serie Chart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

When datas are dynamically updated in a Multi Serie chart, it is not possible to show/hide serie by clicking on legend.

The problem seems to be present only with chrome

You can see issue in canvasjs chart Gallery : https://canvasjs.com/javascript-charts/dynamic-live-multi-series-chart/

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Cedric. Reason: Tested on safari and firefox

@cedric-duffournet,

The above-mentioned chart seems to be working fine in Chrome.

Hide Unhide dataseries on legend click

Can you please share your OS and browser details(version) also check if there are any errors being thrown in Chrome Devtools.

I am on macOS 10.13.3, chrome V64.

But did you test to click on the legend when the chart has been refreshed (point has been added to the serie) ? Because just after loading, legend work fine, but after a point has been added, can’t click on the legend anymore like if something was on the top of it (mouse icon is not changing to cursor)

@cedric-duffournet,

We tested it on macOS 10.13.3 with Chrome Version 64.0.3282.119 based on the use case mentioned by you, the chart seems to be working fine.

Can you please provide your hardware details like Processor, Graphics Card.

Also, please check the Chrome Devtools for any errors being thrown.

No, nothing in Chrome Devtools

Hardware details :
    MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
    Processor : 2,3 GHz Intel Core i7
    RAM : 16 Go 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic cards :
    – NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 Go
    – Intel Iris Pro 1536 Mo

Maybe I can send you a screecast to show you the bug.

More info : If I resize the navigator window, I can click on legend, but then when chart is updated, can’t click on legend anymore

@cedric-duffournet,

We are still trying to reproduce the issue at our end but it seems to be working fine. Can you please try disabling the hardware acceleration, in chrome settings as suggested in this forum thread.

Hello,
    Yes, this is working after disabling hardware acceleration in chrome settings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.