Home Forums Chart Support Black Background in IE8

Black Background in IE8

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

I am using canvasjs-1.9.5.1 and on IE8 the graphs are rendered with black backgrounds behind the text and chart. I have tested this on IE8 and IE11 with Developer Tools set to IE8 mode. The behavior is the same in both versions. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a bug?

IE8

IE11 in IE8 mode

https://postimg.org/gallery/2qk36jugk/

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by lowellb. Reason: Update Image URLS

Thanks for reporting. We are looking into the issue. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Vishwas R

Thanks for reporting the issue. We have just fixed the same. Here is an internal build for you.

Vishwas R

Thanks for the fix! I tested it and it works. We have a commercial license. When/how can we get a commercial copy with this update?

This bug has been fixed and we will be releasing it in couple of days.

Vishwas R

We have just released v1.9.6 GA, which allows you to programmatically export chart as image, print chart, access internally calculated values, etc. Please refer to the release blog for more information.

Vishwas R

I wonder if you want to display a graph with the background color as the attached picture possible?

Sample Backgroud Chart

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz0a1yycl8uUck53cEZGUFNidkE
    Thanks you.
    Sorry my enghlish is not good.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by quocnamvnn.vnn. Reason: add link

I tried to use the background color and interlacedColor but failed. If the line alternating color interlacedColor attribute rather too well.
    Do not know which attributes to help us change the color of the line did not?
    Thanks all.
    Sample 2

@quocnamvnn-vnn

You can use stripLine to show different color in plotArea inside chart while using different backgroundColor for entire chart. Please take a look at this fiddle.

————-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

Thanks Bivek Singh so much :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.