Home Forums Chart Support Bar Column Chart

Bar Column Chart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

https://www.screencast.com/t/OZZQM9Sg
    can i get help regarding this

Is There Anyone Out There Who can help me with this

@utsavgupta,

Setting minimum of axisY to a negative should work fine in your case as shown in this JSFiddle.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Thanku Soo Much

@utsavgupta,

You can achieve your requirement with the help of stripLines on axisX as shown in this JSFiddle.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Thank u

hello guys can u tell me how to print chart along with more data with it like i supposed to print all dataseries along with it in a
    table bellow

@utsavgupta,

Do you mean printing chart? If so, you can use print method.

If you are looking for something else, can you kindly create a JSFiddle demonstrating your use-case and share it with us so that we can understand your requirement better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a sample project helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

https://jsfiddle.net/h2qep7yx/
    please see this link i want to print the chart along with data that is under the chart

@utsavgupta,

CanvasJS supports exporting chart as an image or to print it. To export multiple charts rendered within a page or to export chart along with extra content, you can use html2canvas as shown in this JSFiddle. Please refer this article for more information.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.