Home Forums Chart Support Zoom Customization

Zoom Customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

If I zoom in trice and and zoom out once and again try to zoom in once and zoom out to initial state. The sequence of zoom out and zoom in does not match.

Please refer following snippet
    https://snippet.webix.com/qw8ffk6i

@jshantaram,

Handling adding and removing viewportMinimum and viewportMaximum to viewportMinStack and viewportMaxStack properly should work fine in your case.

As of now, Zoom Out in steps is not available out of the box. However, you can workaround using viewportMinimum and viewportMaximum on the rangeChanged event by adding an extra button.

Considering this as the duplicate of https://canvasjs.com/forums/topic/zoom-out-functionality/ and hence, closing the thread.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Priyanka,

We have already used as per your reply but it has some bug while using it extensively.

Follow following steps to reproduce it.
    If I zoom in trice and and zoom out once and again try to zoom in once and zoom out to initial state. The sequence of zoom out and zoom in does not match.

Don’t close thread before confirmation of the same from your user.

We got some work around on 20th of august by Vishwas but it is also not working properly.
    We are having our customer commitments and we need to solve it asap.

@jshantaram,

As mentioned earlier Zoom Out in steps is not available as out of the box product feature.

CanvasJS comes with source code for you to edit. This enables you to code any functionality missing in the product. The workaround code was to help you towards this and you can further edit the code as per your requirement.

We will consider this feature to the product roadmap but, will not be able to provide a timeline for the release with this feature, as we are working on other important features at this point in time.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.