Home Forums Chart Support x-axis tick/labels for first and last values

x-axis tick/labels for first and last values

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello,

I have ‘splineArea’ charts that has dates as the x-axis values. I cannot get the chart to display a label at the beginning and end of the data set’s values. I want a label at the ‘zero’ position (i.e. the earliest date in the series which is displayed at the intersection of the x and y axis) and a label at the last date in the series with additional labels evenly spaced in between those. Is this possible?

I’ve tried setting minimum and maximum to match the values of the first and last date values but that doesn’t change where the labels are appearing. I’ve tried playing with interval and intervalType also but can’t seem to accomplish what I’m after.

I appreciate any input. Thanks.

@graywithanA,

This feature is not available as of now.

Vishwas R

Hello,

Any update on this? I am using multiseries line chart with live data and it has dates on x-axis. I also want to display first and last label on x-axis.

@malvipanchal,

Sorry, it’s not possible to control first & last label shown in axis. However, you can add striplines to show labels at viewportMinimum & viewportMaximum as shown in this JSFiddle.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Vishwas,

Thanks for the solution. This helped me accomplishing the requirement.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.