Home Forums Chart Support White noise over labels in axisY and axisY2

White noise over labels in axisY and axisY2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi,
    I have a chart with axisY and axisY2. Each axis has valueFormatString so it will show 10k, 30k, etc..
    For some reason, only part of the label is shown (Looks like some white layer is overlapping the labels).

I’m using the canvasjs source codes. Where can I control these labels, please?
    I can’t attach a screenshot but I can give access in pm.

@netp,

Can you kindly create JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing & share it with us so that we can look into the code / chart-options being used, understand the scenario better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact scenario, or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart options being used by you and us.

Having a JSFiddle helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

I will have to upload the source codes of CanvasJs to JSFiddle. Will that be legal?

@netp,

You can use the CanvasJS script from our website and fork the JSFiddle to reproduce the issue.

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.