Home Forums Chart Support Waterfall Chart – reduce size of starting and finish column

Waterfall Chart – reduce size of starting and finish column

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi
    Currently is there a way to reduce the size of the starting and finishing column so that its clearer what changes are happening. currently we have very large starting and finishing columns -and becuause there are only small adjustments to the data set – its not clear which of the changes are more impactful.

Ideally I would like a flag which would reduce the size of the starting and finishing column by a certain percentage -but keep the labels with the correct value and increase the size of the changes.

@mobilebloke,

Can you please provide a pictorial representation of your requirement so that we can understand it better and help you out? Also, can you please brief me what do you mean ‘reduce the size of the starting and finishing column’?

Hi
    Thanks I just saw this.
    Here is a screenshot of the graph
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pl4ny1pr1i75jqk/Screen%20Shot%202019-01-14%20at%2010.28.00.png?dl=0

At the moment I have a large starting column and a large finishing column – so it means that the columns showing the differences between the two are quite small and hard to judge.

I want to make the small columns in between the two columns larger so its easier to spot which of the changes are the largest.

@mobilebloke,

Setting the includeZero to false should work fine in your case. In case it doesn’t suit your requirement kindly create a jsfiddle reproducing the issue so that we can look into the code, understand your requirement better and help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.