Home Forums Chart Support Using CanvasJs from Typescript

Using CanvasJs from Typescript

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I had no problems importing, using and testing your trial version.

Now I bought it and I am not able to. I have tried various things, but have not found anything that work. Please let me know the details of how to important and use your library from a Typescript file.

Thanks!

@friksa,

You can download the commercial version of CanvasJS from My Account page and follow the instructions in the readme file to integrate it into your project.

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

This is the readme. Does not help me a bit.

For JavaScript Standalone Version – use canvasjs.min.js **ONLY**
    For jQuery Version – use jquery.canvasjs.min.js **ONLY**

In React
    Save canvasjs.min.js **AND** canvasjs.react.js (present under components folder) within source-folder of your React application ( src or src/assets or src/lib )

In Angular
    Save canvasjs.min.js **AND** canvasjs.angular.component.ts (present under components folder) within source-folder of your Angular application ( src or src/assets or src/lib )

In Vue.js
    Save canvasjs.min.js **AND** CanvasJSVueComponent.vue (present under components folder) within source-folder of your Vue.js application ( src or src/assets or src/lib )

Kindly checkout instruction.html files present in each pacakge under @canvasjs folder, if you were using non-commercial / evaluation version of NPM packages.

@friksa,

You can download the commercial version package from the My Account page and the steps to integrate have been addressed in the instruction.html file which is present inside each package under the @canvasjs folder.

For example, if you are integrating CanvasJS charts with Angular, download the commercial version and navigate to @canvasjs > angular-charts > instruction.html

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.