You must be logged in to post your query.
Home › Forums › Report Bugs › ‘Toggle tooltip’ button is not adopting to the High Contrast themes.
Users with cognitive Impairments will feel difficulty if content is not adopted to the selected “High contrast” theme. They will not use the UI in the effective way some controls are not visible.
Browser: Version 107.0.1418.35 (Official build) (64-bit)
OS Version: 22H2(OS Build 22621.819)
1. Open System setting as navigate to accessibility.
2. Navigate to ‘Contrast theme’ using tab key and activate it.
3. Navigate to ‘Contrast theme’ dropdown and select ‘Desert’, ‘Aquatic’, ‘Dusk’ and ‘Night Sky’ mode.
4. Navigate to ‘Apply’ button and activate it.
1. Open with above URL in edge browser.
2. Observe the issue that ‘Toggle tooltip’ button adopts High Contrast theme or not.
‘Toggle tooltip’ button is not adopting to the ‘Desert’, ‘Aquatic’, ‘Dusk’ and ‘Night Sky’ High Contrast theme.
Upon enabling ‘Desert’, ‘Aquatic’, ‘Dusk’ and ‘Night Sky’ High contrast themes, background of ‘Toggle tooltip’ button should adopt to respective High contrast themes applied. As user will be able navigate all the control easily.
Same issue can be observed for ‘Show KeyUnnamed Tool’ button as well.
Also ‘Delete’ and ‘Edit’ icons are not visible in high contrast themes.
Is there any update on this issue?
This query does not seem to be related to CanvasJS Charts. Feel free to let us know if you have any queries related to CanvasJS Charts,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login/Register