Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Time series with Line/RangeSpline

Time series with Line/RangeSpline

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

I there any way or hack to add a slider below a graph like this to allow the user to view data points at various points in time?
    Assume this graph is current conditions. Slider below would allow you to view a point in time, in the past, dynamically.

graph

@sboutros,

Are you looking for something like this? In case you are looking for something else, could you please send us a pictorial representation of the requirements so that we can understand it better and help you out.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Indranil.

Not quite.
    Using the picture in my original post (existing graph), assume that the X-axis is not time but rather, fixed locations/data points.
    I want to add time as a slider (jquery-ui) below the graph and then allow the user to go from now, to 3 hours ago, to yesterday, to now, etc. to view the n number of data points.
    Does that make sense?

@sboutros,

Please take a look at this jsfiddle.

Yes, been studying that one, thanks @Indranil
    I believe that one is scrolling the X-axis, which is time based.

The X-axis in my data is locations, and then I need a 3rd dimension in the data to be time. Does that make any sense?

Sam

@sboutros,

Can you please create a jsfiddle with sample data so that we can understand your requirement better and help you out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.