Home Forums Chart Support Three-level drill-down capability

Three-level drill-down capability

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi,
    I’ve an excel sheet showing the data of a constituency in India.
    I would like to have charts with three level drill-down capability. Based on this data, these details can be chosen (at this stage, significance of data is not very important; we want to show to our potential client that such capability exists). Later we will have an ML algorithm to create proper data set and pass it on to CanvasJS.

Can you help me with the following?

(1) Pick any columns (based on the some intuition) and create three level drill down.
    (2) Please give end-to-end code (including reading data from .xlsx) and show it on page. I’ll install it in AWS to show to my customer.
    (3) After this is successful and customer is ok with this, we might get CanvasJs for our use (and we will pay for subscription).

@mgkrishna,

You can use SheetJS to read the excel file and parse the data that you received to the format accepted by CanvasJS. Here is an example for the same (you can try it with this sample excel file).

You can achieve any level of drilldown in CanvasJS Charts by updating chart options dynamically. Please refer this example for the same.

__
    Priyanka M S
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.