Home Forums StockChart Support Stripline Labels

Stripline Labels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi. I am generating y axis striplines for my chart where I must have to use labelPlacement: “inside”. I am facing a problem where the labels overlap with one another and are also not correctly placed with the striplines.
    Please check out this Fiddle

Thanks

I understand that in the fiddle above they are overlapping because my striplines are very close to one another, which is the case in my scenario. Can we somehow place the labels on top of each stripline? Or please let me know if there are any other better solutions. Thanks

@mustadirmahmood,

Stripline labels are positioned on top of the respective stripline and not on the line itself. In your case, the labels are getting overlapped due to the closeness of stripline values.

You can avoid the overlapping by showing some of the labels near to the axis and other labels either at the center or far from the axis using the labelAlign property. When stripline values are very close, you can set a different color for each stripline and also set the corresponding labelFontColor to differentiate each stripline and its label.

Please check this JSFiddle for a working example.

Stripline Labels

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.