Home Forums StockChart Support Stock Chart – value outside chart

Stock Chart – value outside chart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Hi,

I have some requirement where I need to show high/low value based on some logic outside chart also(along with mouse hover). I am following this sample – https://canvasjs.com/javascript-stockcharts/technical-financial-indicators/ .Is it possible?

Thanks,
    Saurabh

Saurabh,

Do you mean calculating high and low of entire dataPoints including dataPoints which are outside the viewport of the chart?

Can you kindly brief us more about your requirement so that we can understand it better and help you out?

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,

Not entire datapoints, so we have some requirement where we will calculate check last 9 days high and low value and show both on chart. I have one sample image to show but not sure how i can upload it here, let me know if you got the idea else i can mail that sample image.

Thanks

Saurabh,

Kindly upload image to imgur or Google-Drive and share the image-link here so that we can refer it to help you out.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,

Please find image on this url – https://imgur.com/a/fWFgOWV

Thanks,
    Saurabh

Saurabh,

Please take a look at this JSFiddle for an example on adding moving high and low price to stockchart.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Manoj,

I think you didn’t get my requirement. So i am clear with showing High and low price to stockchart which you shared with me. But if you again take a look on the image I shared, it has some extra values which we are showing on the chart along with existing functionality.

So is their any attribute which i can use to display information on top of a specific dataPoint? I was reading documentation so not sure ‘indexLabels’ will work in that case or is their anything else as well?

Thanks,
    Saurabh

Saurabh,

You can use indexLabel to display information about a specific dataPoint. Please take a look at this gallery page for an example on Stockchart with Annotation / indexLabel.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.