Home Forums Chart Support Set value onClick event of 'dataPoints' at custom position

Set value onClick event of 'dataPoints' at custom position

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello,

Please guide me on below case….

Case 1 : Display only once value(flag in demo code) in ‘rangeBar’ chart. [Click on row to see the values]

Case 2 : Set value(flag value) on click event of ‘dataPoints’ at the current mouse click position.

Case 3 : Set value(flag value) on click event of ‘stripLines’ at inside the starting and ending position(not inside or outside chart)

Demo program link attached…

https://jsfiddle.net/Mehul_5005/qpp6t4mp/13/

@mehul_5005,

We are looking into the issue and will get back to you at the earliest.

—-
    Bivek Singh,
    Team CanvasJS

@mehul_5005,

Placing the indexLabel at arbitrary position is not possible as of now. However you can achieve something similar
    using this work-around.

————-
    Indranil Deo
    Team CanvasJS

@Indranil Deo

I will check your code with different way. But, after seen your concepts I will modify my testing demo.
    Only 1 case is not resolved.

Case 3: Click on last row
    – While click on ‘green’ color – “F” flag put at last value of the row (not put on green color) – NEED YOUR HELP.
    – While click on ‘blue’ color – “F” flag put at last value of the row – it is working fine.
    Note: if the solution is possible with different way.
    like i will pass parameter to “onPut(e, customParameter)” then this way i resolved it.

Sample Link

@mehul_5005,

Using chart.axisY[0].convertValueToPixel(e.dataPoint.y[1]) you can get the pixel coordinate of the last index value of y.
    Then adding it to the width() of the textBox would make the textBox render to the end of the bar.

Please take a look at this fiddle.
    ————-
    Indranil Deo
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.