Home Forums Chart Support Save/Print Chart with Scrollbar

Save/Print Chart with Scrollbar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to save the data the chart produces. I have included a scrollbar on some of my charts so that all the information is relayed to our consumers. Whenever we go to save the image, it only captures the results that are visible in the chart; not including the results hidden because of the scrollbar feature.

Is there a way to save the results of the chart and get the full result set chart printed out?

@afreay,

It seems like you are performing zooming / panning with the help of slider. When you export the chart, the chart exports only the zoomed region. However you can set axis range to null, call exportChart method and reset axis range back to achieve your requirements. Please take a look at this JSFiddle for an example on same.

If this doesn’t solve the issue, kindly create JSFiddle with your use-case and share it with us so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you resolve.

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a JSFiddle helps us in figuring out the issue and many a time we can just edit your code to fix the issue right away.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

This is the JSFiddle I was able to produce. It has some test data, but I don’t think the scroll bar is appearing in the JSFiddle compared to what I have running on my side. Is there a way to make the exporting options available at the same location, but capturing the entire chart?

JsFiddle Link: https://jsfiddle.net/zhbj4m3L/

@afreay,

Is there a way to make the exporting options available at the same location, but capturing the entire chart

Sorry, this is not possible as of now.

I don’t think the scroll bar is appearing in the JSFiddle

Adding jQuery UI css should work fine in this case. Please take a look at this updated JSFiddle.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.