Home Forums Chart Support Redirect by stripline click

Redirect by stripline click

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi,

i need a solution to redirect by click a stripline.

This fiddle i found but my striplines have only 1px width (no start and end value) and so it doesn´t work for me (Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined).
    https://jsfiddle.net/canvasjs/5fc8ezyj/

How to deal with it? Is it possible to trigger to lable click of stripline or show an tooltip by hover the striplines?

Thanks,
    Marco

… think there is also another issue. The fiddle is only if you have 1 striplines. I have multiple.
    Also if i zoom in and click in the chart i get error : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘x1’ of undefined

@mwick,

i need a solution to redirect by click a stripline.

This fiddle i found but my striplines have only 1px width (no start and end value) and so it doesn´t work for me (Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined).
    https://jsfiddle.net/canvasjs/5fc8ezyj/

How to deal with it? Is it possible to trigger to lable click of stripline or show an tooltip by hover the striplines?

Sorry, this feature is not available as of now.

… think there is also another issue. The fiddle is only if you have 1 striplines. I have multiple.
    Also if i zoom in and click in the chart i get error : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘x1’ of undefined

Can you kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us so that we can look into the code, understand the scenario better and help you out?

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,

thank you, my chart is very extensive maybe you have a fiddle with multiple clickable striplines?

In addition is there maybe a better way to have one dataseries with date/values (as spline) and show some events from second dataseries (second data series should not be spline, only datapoint should be display as clickable “marker” with tooltip) ?

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by mwick.

@mwick,

thank you, my chart is very extensive maybe you have a fiddle with multiple clickable striplines?

Please take a look at this JSFiddle for creating charts with multiple clickable stripLines.

In addition is there maybe a better way to have one dataseries with date/values (as spline) and show some events from second dataseries (second data series should not be spline, only datapoint should be display as clickable “marker” with tooltip) ?

You can create a combination chart with one of the dataSeries as spline and the other dataSeries as scatter (add click event handler for this dataSeries) to achieve your requirement.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.