Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Radar Chart

Radar Chart

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Hi canvasjs developers, good job for developing this kind of charting library
    Can I ask if it is possible for you to develop a radar chart? Please i need it on my projects. I am using canvasjs for almost 2 years already and I really love this charting library.
    Thank you very much.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by yansonalvin97.

@yansonalvin97,

Thanks for your appreciation. Feedback from users like you makes our day happier :)

Radar chart is there in our roadmap, but no definite timeline yet. Please subscribe to our blog for update.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Okaaayyy. Thank you very much because you still have a plan for developing radar chart. I will wait for that, I wont use any charting library because I love to use canvasjs in my projects haha… Very easy to use… Thanks a lot man….

Still waiting for the radar chart.

Me2.

@9dan7,

Sorry, we don’t have a definite timeline for Radar Chart as of now.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Hello!

I’m here again! One of my teammates has been purchase the license but, currently we are developing some tools that needs the radar chart. Do you have any good news about this?

Have a good day!

@9dan7,

We are busy implementing some other important features at this point of time. Hence, there is no definite timeline.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Hi!
    Is there any update on the Radar Chart or should I look for another library?
    Thanks!

@nerviozzo96,

Sorry, we don’t have Radar chart as of now.

__
    Sachin Bisht
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.