Home Forums Chart Support Quick questions about striplines and label colors

Quick questions about striplines and label colors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello,

I have a few separate quick questions to ask.

1. Is it possible to use stripLines on pie/donut charts? I need to mark a specific point on a donut chart.

2. Is it possible to have data labels be different colors? I can’t seem to accomplish it, just the same color throughout multiple labels.

3. Is it possible to have stripLine labels be positioned “inside” but also be oriented horizontally? I want it to be at the top, but to the side of the stripLine, but still horizontal.

Thanks!
    Scott

@cshickman

Is it possible to use stripLines on pie/donut charts? I need to mark a specific point on a donut chart.

->It is not possible to use striplines on pie/doughnut chart as of now.

Is it possible to have data labels be different colors? I can’t seem to accomplish it, just the same color throughout multiple labels.

->You can use indexLabelFontColor property to set different font color to indexLabels.

Is it possible to have stripLine labels be positioned “inside” but also be oriented horizontally? I want it to be at the top, but to the side of the stripLine, but still horizontal.

->While you can place stripLine label inside and on top, it is not possible to display the label horizontally as of now.

—-
    Bivek Singh

In regard to the indexLabelFontColor question, I’m talking about the actual axis labels for the bar that you can set with the labelColor property. Is there no way to have different colors for those?

https://canvasjs.com/docs/charts/chart-options/axisy/labelfontcolor/

They are all red in the example there. Any way to use different colors? Thanks.

@cshickman

It is not possible as of now.

—-
    Bivek Singh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.