Home Forums Report Bugs Post Back Rendering Issue in IE8

Post Back Rendering Issue in IE8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I have a total of 6 charts loading on an asp.net page I’ve created. Four are pie charts and the other two are bar and column charts. All charts render fine when going to the page, but using a drop down to choose different data and repopulate the charts causes two of the pie charts (the last two) to render different colors. The Pie Charts seem to be the most problematic in IE8, as the Title and Legend doesn’t render as reported here https://canvasjs.com/forums/topic/pie-title-and-legend-doesnt-render-in-ie8/ .

I tried adding logic to clear out all divs prior to rendering the charts on post back to ensure that wasn’t the issue, but still had no luck. All of these charts render fine in Chrome and Firefox on post backs.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Surely I can help you with this. Can you please post some (minimal) code so that I can reproduce the same. You can also send it across to info@canvasjs.com

First please try with the latest beta from the download page.

The latest download has corrected this issue with rendering multiple charts on post back, thank you guys so much for all the awesome work you do.

Welcome. Glad to know that its working fine now… :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.