Home Forums Chart Support Points

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

May i know that how to increase and decrease points variation size or difference.

@lokey1410gmail-com,

Can you please brief us further about your requirement so that we can understand your scenario better and assist you with an appropriate solution.

we used x-axis for years. we need to show months between years. by default it is taking 10 points between the years. but we want 12 points between the years. for example when show 6.11 in the chart between 6 th and 7th year it should show on 6.11 but its showing on 6.1. i want to know that how we can over come this problem.

@lokey1410gmail-com,

You can set the interval to 1 and the intervalType to “month” to show labels at a frequency of 1 month.

In case this doesn’t fulfill your requirements kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue and share it with us so that we can look into your code understand the scenario better and help you out.

We are taking x-axis as years. We need 12 points instead of 10 points.

@lokey1410gmail-com,

Crosshair label is showing 7.1 due to it’s valueFormatString (which might be #,###.# or #,###.0). Changing valueFormatString to “#,###.00” should work fine in your case. Please take a look at this JSFiddle.

Sir, is their any chance to set limit “#,###.00” instead of “00” places.
    #,###.00 (here limit).
    I saw your documentation like minimum and maximum but i tried.

@lokey1410gmail-com,

Can you please brief us further about your requirement along with a JSFiddle so that we can understand your scenario better and help you out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.