Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback pie charts requirements

pie charts requirements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

hi,

I am having data stored in MySQL database, everything retrieved form the database using PHP,

My question is :

1.Can we generate pie charts with respective tables , dynamically tables can change when mouse over the pie charts. and also some moving ling graph can generate according to the part we mouse over.

Does it possible.

Hi Raghavendra,

Here is an example that shows how to render chart using PHP & MySQL.

Once you have a chart rendered, you can use mouseover property on the pie chart to detect the hovered dataPoint update your table accordingly.

Please let me know if either it is works for you or if you face any problem.

Thanks

Hi anjali ,

Thanks it works fine..

i want one more requirements is there any MRTG(multi route traffic generator) framework available from dynamic chart, i want to get the network stats from the different systems and display charts just like network monitoring .

Can you please describe your requirement in detail with some relevant links so that we can suggest you on how to go with the same?

we have some machines connected to each other , i am able to get network packet count from all the machines and display the stats like dynamic line chart which is shown below link

http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/

i am able to get network packet count from all the machines and display the stats

Sorry, but we are not able to understand how we can help you if you are already able to render the data.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.