Home Forums Chart Support PHP Charts & Graphs with Multiple Axes

PHP Charts & Graphs with Multiple Axes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

@ShashiRanjan,
    Hi,
    I tried to create a dropdown filter, but it didn’t work. where should I declare Data [0]? and what should i enter as value? is the datapoints position correct? I created in google drive code:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O8sS2gbRwaCqwfeSN-Pb3BPr18Rqv5cX?usp=sharing

best regard
    Armin

@armin,

The sample project shared above doesn’t contain the sample data. Can you kindly create a working sample project reproducing the issue and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive along with the sample data/database so that we can look into the code, run it locally to understand the scenario better and help you resolve?

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan,

I have several datapoints and I want to put them in the drop-down list. I have created a google drive folder so that you understand the situation better. you have to copy PN file into textarea
    and simulate button pushing:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O8sS2gbRwaCqwfeSN-Pb3BPr18Rqv5cX

regard
    Armin

@armin,

The sample project shared seems to have missing dependencies.
    PHP Sample

Can you kindly create a working sample project (with PHP and text files) and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can run the code locally at our end to understand the scenario better and help you resolve?

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan;
    I’m trying to create a dropdown filter but it doesn’t work. The problem is that I have datapoint as multiple arrays and in examples there are none with multiple arrays for datapoint.
    I uploaded my project to google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GkwVSD7FC6pQ3Uvui-MJXTuwkRtgyn4s?usp=sharing

@armin,

The sample project shared above doesn’t contain the sample data. Can you kindly share sample data as a text file and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can look into the code, run it locally with sample data to understand the scenario better and help you resolve?

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan,
    I have a question, you can only draw a log chart with type: “line” chart or with type: “spline” chart too?

best regard
    Armin

@ShashiRanjan,

and if LOG with type: “spline” chart doesn’t work. what should I do? I want to mix log lin selection with drop-down and drop-down works with type: “spline” chart right?

regard
    Armin

@armin

Logarithmic property is supported in all the chart type that contains axis including Line, Spline, Area, Column, Candlestick, etc.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan,

I use LOG scale for my chart and have problems when chart LIN goes to zero. spring chart up in
    LOG scale and I don’t know why? do I have to do something extra?

photo:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TJzvEBWBToj-8dq0j0iBW_97tbHVkV6S?usp=sharing

regard
    Armin

Armin,

Can you kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us along with the sample data and a brief description of your exact requirement so that we can look into the code and chart-options being used by you to understand the scenario better and help you out?

From what we have observed, sometimes things get delayed mostly when we are not able to reproduce the issue or not able to understand the exact requirements or the solution that we provide may not work properly due to the variation in chart-options being used by you and us.

Having a JSFiddle helps us in figuring out the issue and suggesting an appropriate solution accordingly.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan,

I made a folder in Google Drive. you have to copy PN file in textarea and simulate print. if you select i drop-down Jn (anode). is shown in LIN chart. you can call up LOG in LOG Scale when you print LOG scale. when you see that. if Graf goes to zero in LIN, jump up in LOG area and I don’t know why?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bzaaf6dH5KQtTCKDp5URQsG8Oh-HSDkD?usp=sharing

regard
    Armin

Armin,

The sample project shared by you doesn’t seem to have the sample data. Can you kindly create a JSFiddle reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us along with the sample data so that we can look into the code and chart-options being used by you to understand the scenario better and help you out?

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

@ShashiRanjan,

I have problem in LOG Scale. I have Graph, in Y axis “0” and when I change to Logaritm mode Graf jumps up at datapiont y = 0, because log of “0” is probably not defined. How can I solve this problem.

regard
    Armin

Armin,

logarithmic axis can only plot positive values. There simply is no way to put negative values or zero on a logarithmic axis.

Fundamental: If 10L = Z, then L is the logarithm (base 10) of Z. If L is a negative value, then Z is a positive fraction of less than 1.0. If L is zero, then Z equals 1.0. If L is greater than 0, then Z is greater than 1.0. Note that there no value of L will result in a value of Z that is zero or negative. Logarithms are simply not defined for zero or negative numbers.

Shashi Ranjan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.