Home Forums Feature Requests & Feedback Non Commercial Version in Drupal

Non Commercial Version in Drupal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hello-

I have successfully implemented a chart into a Drupal website (what my organization uses) but I don’t know how to change the code so that I can use the non-commercial version that was sent to me recently and have it not say trial version. I can successfully make a chart in the non-commercial version but when I copy and paste the code into a plain text editor in drupal, the chart doesn’t appear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Rosie

@rosieett,

Please replace the Trial Version of CanvasJS with the Non-Commercial Version.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Indranil.

Could you please send more specific instructions on how to do so?
    Thanks

@rosieett,

Please replace the canvasjs.min.js and jquery.canvasjs.min.js of the Trial Version in your application with the canvasjs.min.js and jquery.canvasjs.min.js of the Version provided to you via email.

Can you please send the lines of code that I need to insert for that version? I thought I knew how to replace the canvasjs.min.js with the version provided over email but I cannot get it to work. I need more specific instructions on how to do this.

@rosieett,

Can you please provide a static HTML file using the Non-Commercial version and reproducing the issue you are facing over email so that I can look into it and help you out?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Indranil.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.