Home Forums Report Bugs No need to extra X-Axis points in the chart if there is no value over that Axis

No need to extra X-Axis points in the chart if there is no value over that Axis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

here is the photo of my chart

I used multiple chart within one, but when chart is display there are multiple series of axis where there is no actual data, although its shows the point on x-axis, so kindly suggest me how to overcome from this issue or how can i remove x-axis point when there is no value over that point.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Ankit Kanojia.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Ankit Kanojia. Reason: Added chart photo

Ankit,

Please create a jsfiddle reproducing the issue, so that we can understand your requirement better.

here is the my JS fiddle, you just go through it.

what i actually want is,

you can see there is no value over ’05:00 AM’, ’06:00 AM’ & ’07:00 AM’ in the chart, although its X-Axis value show as well as its set white space in chart too.

i just want those X-Axis values which having value. i mean to say that i don’t want ’05:00 AM’, ’06:00 AM’ & ’07:00 AM’ label on X-Axis as they don’t have any value, even i don’t want white space of those timing in the chart too.

Thanks for reply. :)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Ankit Kanojia. Reason: explanation of white space in the chartis remain

Ankit,

Using labels to display the dateTime will work fine in your case. Please take a look a look at this jsfiddle.

_________
    Indranil Deo,
    Team CanvasJS

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Indranil.

Perfect !…. It’s work for me, thank you for support CanvasJS team. especially @indranil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.