Home forums Using CanvasJS multiple charts with dynamic id using angularjs ng-repeat

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Indranil Deo 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hi,

how can i solve this multiple charts with dynamic id using angularjs ng-repeat, can anyone guide me guys

thank you

@subhashe,

Can you please confirm if it is AngularJS/Angular 2+ being used by you.

its angularjs

@subhashe,

Thanks for the information. We are looking into your query and will get back to you at the earliest.

@subhashe,

Please take a look at this jsfiddle to render multiple charts inside dynamically created chartContainers using ng-repeat.

Hi,
    Thanks for this answer and with window.onload function its working fine but I need this after click submit button it means without window.onload function it should display with the click function can u please guide me how to achive this

hi @indranil Deo

here i given link jsfiddle please check it,

if click one time submit button getting error in console and if click double time on submit button displaying data, please have a look in this

thank you

@subhashe,

Thanks for sharing the code sample. We are looking into it and will revert back to you with an appropriate solution at the earliest.

@subhashe,

You can use directive to add the required HTML elements and use the same as a container(DIV) for the charts to render. Please take a look at this jsfiddle.

hi @indranil Deo,

thank you for your supporting

hi,

its working fine, how to print this all charts together and i had given ‘chart.print();’ but its coming one by one

thank you

@subhashe,

chart.print() is only available for the specific chart on which it is called. You can call chart.print() on individual charts separately or you can use a third party plugin html2canvas to capture a combined image of the available charts and print it using window.print(). You can refer to this jsfiddle to combine multiple charts using html2canvas.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.