Logo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Anyway in the near future to have an option to ad a logo on the charge to the bottom left? Looking to put logo on there so when image is exported it will be overlay on the image.

Bryan,

This feature is not available as of now. But with few lines of code, you can achieve this. Please check this jsfiddle.

Vishwas R

I put my logo on there with the code and it shows up and then disappears after I mouseover the chart.

Bryan,

Can you please create jsFiddle showing your issue? This would help us understand your problem in better way.

I have too many DB calls and stuff going on can you look at it through this link? Logo is in top left corner

https://bamwx.com/forecasts/?id=125

Bryan,

Changing document.getElementsByClassName("canvasjs-chart-canvas")[1] to document.getElementsByClassName("canvasjs-chart-canvas")[0] will work fine.

Vishwas R

Now it doesn’t show up at all

Bryan,

We checked the issue and observed that this work-around doesn’t work along with animationEnabled. Either you can disable animation or after animation completes, you can call chart.render() again as animation doesn’t happen after first chart-render and position image. Please check this jsfiddle.

Vishwas R

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.