Home Forums Chart Support Just purchased and it isn't working?

Just purchased and it isn't working?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hello, I am having some trouble figuring out installation… I purchased a commercial license and the examples don’t even work. I have been unable to get the charts to work outside of JSfiddle at all.

Any ideas? Thank you!

@stacyfdesign,

Thanks for your interest in CanvasJS. One of our team-members will get in touch with you soon and help you out in setting up CanvasJS in your application.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

That would be amazing! I am really clueless right now… tried a bunch of ways and nothing is working. Thank you!

@Vishwas R

Still, haven’t heard from anyone on this… I am trying to launch a website next week and this is part of it. I need to talk to someone asap or I will need to ask for my money back. Please advise.

@stacyfdesign,

One of my colleagues Mr.Indranil had dropped you a mail regarding this on July 20, 2018 itself, kindly check your inbox once. As we didn’t heard back from you, we thought the issue got resolved and it would be working fine now.

Can you kindly share your Skype ID, so that I can arrange a call-back for you? Over call itself you can have a screen-share and resolve the issue you are facing.

You can share the details over mail to sales@canvasjs.com or schedule a meeting by clicking this link.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.