Home Forums Chart Support Issue with chart size on initial render

Issue with chart size on initial render

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to the whole CanvasJS system and just played around with it for a while, but I stumbled across the issue that different charts are not matching the container width they are in. The parent / container is sized using the BS4 grid system, overall I use React as a base. It’s all working pretty well and the charts fits in the parent once it gets rendered again, like when I open the Dev Console in Chrome. The charts itself have also no extra styling / sizing.
    Is that a known issue and what could I potentially do to solve it?

Regards,
    Sven

Sven,

Can you kindly create a sample project reproducing the issue you are facing and share it with us over Google-Drive or Onedrive so that we can understand your scenario better and help you out?

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Hi Manoj,

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-VL-xoP69GHJ9X0vHzBsvsR4pBPvgHge?usp=sharing

the you go with an example, reduced to the core needed to reproduce the issue, something I noticed about it is that it seems to be an issue with the bootstrap tabs, as you’ll see the first tab will be rendered correctly. I didn’t notice that before as the first tab in the real project is filled with different content.

Regards
    Sven

Sven,

Rendering the respective chart on switching tabs using shown.bs.tab event should work fine in your case as shown in this JSFiddle.

—-
    Manoj Mohan
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.