Home Forums Chart Support Is Canvasjs Better then PHP

Is Canvasjs Better then PHP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hello All, I want to know which one is better for web development. I have a search on google to find comparison between JS and PHP. Can anyone suggest to me which one better in terms of simplicity and security between JS and PHP?

@ankitdixit,

Is Canvasjs Better then PHP

CanvasJS is a JavaScript based charting library which you can integrate with your PHP application. Please take a look at PHP Gallery for examples on integrating CanvasJS in PHP.

Hello All, I want to know which one is better for web development. I have a search on google to find comparison between JS and PHP. Can anyone suggest to me which one better in terms of simplicity and security between JS and PHP?

JavaScript is a client-side scripting language, which means the source code is processed by the client’s web browser rather than on the web server whereas PHP is a server side scripting language that can embedded in HTML. Please refer this article for more information on the same.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

The greatest advantage of JavaScript over PHP lies in the fact that JavaScript is a full-stack development language. Most JS vs PHP comparisons emphasize that JavaScript is the front end only, but that is simply not true. You can develop an entire web or mobile app with no other technology than JavaScript.

Visit our post for more details: https://hackr.io/blog/php-vs-javascript

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.