Home Forums Chart Support Integrate commercial CanvasJs via NPM

Integrate commercial CanvasJs via NPM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Hi,

I have a commercial license for CanvasJS. I tried to integrate the charts using the CanvasJS npm package. Now I’m getting the non-commercial version text under the charts. How can I get rid of this?

How can I integrate commercial version through NPM

Ragu nathan,

We just recently released the non-commercial / evaluation version over NPM and we are currently considering a bunch of options for our commercial users. But we have not decided on it yet. We will get in touch with you as soon as we have a solution in place. Thanks for your patience.

Adithya Menon
    Team CanvasJS

Thank you. Is there any option to remove that text?

Ragu nathan,

To use CanvasJS commercial version package, kindly download the commercial version files from the My Account Page and follow the instructions provided in the downloaded zip file.

Adithya Menon
    Team CanvasJS

Hi,

Is there any update to release the commercial version of the NPM package?

Ragu,

The non-commercial version of CanvasJS is available over NPM as of now. You can download the commercial version package from My Account page and the steps to integrate have been addressed in the instruction.html file.

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Hello

We have the same question here.
    We paid for a commercial version, how is it that we cannot update the package easily through NPM ?

Do you seriously imagine that we will check every month for a new package, and manually update the package in our system every month ?

Xavier,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. As of now, the commercial version of the package is available to download from My Account page only.

Thangaraj Raman
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.