Home Forums Chart Support Installation on WordPress

Installation on WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi folks, I have a license from Canvasjs and now I want to put the chart on my WordPress page. Since hours I’m looking for a solution or explanation, but it doesn’t work. I found a plugin, there I can’t change the URL to my license. I am not a programmer, just a simple construction worker who needs some help. I would be happy if someone can help me.

How do I start, where do I upload the files? I cannot find a html page in my WordPress installation! “Extract the downloaded file and put the content in the same folder as the html file.” This is my first problem…

Thanks Bebo

@bebo,

You can try out this third-party plugin which seems to be working fine.

You can also refer to this article on adding JavaScript library / file to a WordPress page.

Hello Indranil,

thanks for your answer. I have already tried the plugin. I can’t change the link in the settings. After saving the plugin the default link appears again.

link

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by bebo.

@bebo,

We don’t have an official WordPress plugin as of now, the one you are using is a third-party plugin. As I checked, they seem to have fixed the issue in latest release. Please refer to their released for more information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.