Home Forums Chart Support indexLabelTextAlign for line chart

indexLabelTextAlign for line chart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi

I am trying to apply the indexLabelTextAlign attribute to a line chart index label, but the chart always display the label as centered. Is this actually supported?

Regards, Andy

Andy,

Setting indexLabelTextAlign property seems to be working fine across all the chart types including line, column, pie, etc.
    Center Align Indexlabel

Can you kindly create JSFiddle with your use-case so that we can understand the scenario better and help you out?

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Hi

Thanks for the fast response. But I guess your chart is also not showing what I would like to see as “left aligned”, The “Apple” Text is still left to the index point. Is there a way to format the index label so it will actually start at the index point and then goes to the left. Reason for my problem is that some of my index label texts are quite long (20 chars and more)…

Regards,
    Andy

Andy,

The text shown in the indexlabel is getting aligned either to the left, right or center & the indexLabelTextAlign property seems to be working fine as shared in the screenshot. If you are trying to place indexlabel to the left of the marker, that’s not possible as of now. Indexlabels are placed to the center of the marker but the text within the indexlabel can be aligned to the left / right / center whenever the text is wrapped into multiple lines.

Vishwas R
    Team CanvasJS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.